Why God wants us to pray ?
Once I was asked why God wants us to pray?
Just when I understood the connection between the conscious and subconscious mind, I decoded that when we impregnate the belief in our subconscious that there is GOD (something supreme/ capable of everything) then at any point in life if everything falls apart and we are helpless and hopeless then that idea of God in our subconscious gives us the hope and energy that we have God who will help and fix everything. As a result, we move forward in life with hope.
Now, why pray every now and then repetitively?
Because of our brain's neuroplasticity (ability to reconfigure itself which enables us to forget redundant things). In order to keep the idea alive in our subconscious that there is God and he will help us no matter what, we need to water that idea of God we planted for our own benefit.
-Manal AQUIL
Comments
Post a Comment